07 Sep LOVE SEX LIFE lsl PRESENTS: CONSENT ART COMPETITION
During Sexual Health Week 2021, Love Sex Life LSL, a Sexual and Reproductive Health Partnership aiming to reduce sexual health inequalities for Black communities, launched our first ever arts competition. The competition is open to Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham residents and residents to answer the question: What does consent means to you?
This is a vital time to explore the theme of consent. We want you to help us raise awareness by creating art that will resonate and connect with your community.
Who?: The competition is open to Lambeth, Southwark or Lewisham residents over the age of 18 to submit art in any format.
Where? This is a digital competition (think illustrations, photos, short videos) so we're asking you to submit your entries to email@example.com with the subject line: Consent Competition. Please see our T&Cs for more information. This competition is open now and closes on 4th February 2022, after which we will select the top five entries.
How? Use any design software you have! Don't have access to design editing software? Don't worry, there are lots of free programmes you can use to create your art such as Canva or even Microsoft Word. Get Creative!
Terms and Conditions
1, The within terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) relate to an art competition entitled Consent art Competition (the “Competition”) which Love Sex Life LSL intends to run during 2021 and from which Love Sex Life LSL shall select an unspecified number of works to be exhibited at digital and in person locations and times to be confirmed
2. By entering this competition, (the “Artist”) accepts these terms and conditions as set out hereinafter and the entrant further accepts that the terms and conditions of this competition may be altered, amended, varied or otherwise modified by the company at any time up to and including the final determination of the competition and that such alteration, amendment or variation may be made orally or in writing and at all times the terms and conditions are at the sole discretion of the company
3. The Competition is open to all Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham residents over the age of 18 years old on 1st September 2021.
4. The competition shall open at 7am on Friday 3rd September 2021 and shall close at 5pm on 4th February 2022. Entries received after this date and time shall not be considered for entry under any circumstances. The Company reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to extend the Closing date of the competition for a reasonable period of time and where so extended the date upon which the Company decide to be the subsequent closing date shall be the closing date for the purposes of these terms and conditions.
5. In order to enter the competition, all entrants shall submit their art piece to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow all directions therein. All images uploaded for the purposes of completing the entry process shall not be manipulated or otherwise artificially or digitally enhanced by the Artist.
6. The submitted entry (the “Work”) must be original, created in any digital format, including audiovisual, visual format. The Competition is open to both 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional works. Any component part of the pencil can also be used in the creation of artworks. All entered work must have been completed within the last 3 years. While the company shall endeavour to provide advance notice to all entrant with respect to key dates and timelines, the company reserves the right to make such alterations and changes to key dates as are reasonably necessitated.
7. The Company shall endeavour to notify successful Artists who will be invited to have their work exhibited on the website or such other date as the Company, at its absolute discretion, shall elect (the “Notification Date”). On or shortly thereafter the notification date, all selected artists will be contacted and provided with full delivery details and the relevant dates. The delivery of the work to and from the exhibition is the responsibility of the artists. The Company may seek verification of the Artist’s eligibility to enter the competition and may be required to provide further high quality images of their work for marketing or promotional purposes.
- Entries shall be sent via email to email@example.com using the subject line 'Consent Competition'.